As we welcome you back to our Family run hotel we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts and hotel operations, our team is redefining our cleaning and safety standards. We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests.
Dear Valued Guests and Visitors,
The safety and well-being of our guests, visitors and employees are our utmost priority.
We would like to share with you the activities and prevention measures that Hotel Miklič has implemented to ensure our guests, visitors and employees are safe while staying with us. We invite you to experience the best care of your comfort and joy while away from home.
For the most updated information regarding the situation, recommended hygiene measures, instructions and travel information to the public about the COVID-19 / Coronavirus, please refer to the Slovenian Government Communication Office https://www.gov.si/en/topics/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/
ADDITIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
We have implemented additional measures, which will allow us to improve upon standard check-in/check-out procedures.
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back, but we are keen we keep our distance.
We would like to ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
The check-in and check-out process will be done as quickly as possible to minimize interactions while maintaining social distance. All employees adhere to safety-social distance, use of disinfectants and the wear of protective equipment.
The guest must provide one of the following proofs upon check-in:
- Evidence of a negative SARS-CoV-2 virus test result by PCR test not older than 72 hours from the time the swab was taken or HAG test not older than 48 hours from the time the swab was taken (sms is sufficient); or proof of vaccination against COVID-19, proving that since receipt:
- proof of vaccination against COVID-19, proving that the person has received: – the second dose of Biontech / Pfizer Comirnaty, Spikevax (COVID-19 Vaccine) Moderna, Sputnik V vaccine Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology , CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, COVID-19 Vaccine by Sinopharm, Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca and Covishield by Serum Institute of India / AstraZeneca or a combination of the two vaccines
- a dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson and Johnson / Janssen-Cilag;
- or proof of a positive PCR test result older than 10 days, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than 180 days.
- The RVT requirement (recovered, vaccinated, tested) does not apply to people under 12 years of age staying in accommodation establishments with close family members or guardians.
FOOD & BEVERAGES PROCEDURES AT OUR HOTEL
Our F&B outlets in the hotels have taken special steps to provide you top-quality service.
You may receive breakfast as a la carte or in packaged packaging that you can take with you. Upon entering the breakfast room, guests are required to disinfect their hands and use disposable gloves and wear a face mask while in the breakfast room. During Summer months also our terrace is available for breakfast. Guests take off their face mask as they sit at the table. The tables are 1.5 m apart. After each use, the table is cleaned and disinfected. Breakfast is available every day from 7.00 to 10.00.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING STANDARDS
Hotel Miklič monitors closely the actions of the NIJZ (National Institute for Public Health for disease control and prevention), as well as the declarations made by the World Health Organization for staying safe.
- Hand sanitizing stations and signage are located in our hotel public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols.
- All hard and high touch surfaces are fully cleaned and disinfected on a high-frequency basis in all frequent use areas, including POS terminals, telephones, public restroom touchpoints, seating area furniture, keyboards and keys, push/pull bars, stairwell handles, escalator handles, all welcome desk areas and entrances and any other surfaces or areas that may apply.
- The room will be cleaned without the presence of a guest. At the request of the guest, the cleaning staff will not enter and clean the room. In this case, the guests are advised to regularly ventilate their room.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after the guest leaves. All rooms will be adequately ventilated. Each room also has a local ventilation system that operates 24 hours a day and allows you to get fresh air throughout your stay..
- Soap and hand sanitizers are available in each hotel and upon check in room upon guest arrival as well as in all public areas.
- Towel set is packed individually and placed in the room.
- Guest rooms and it’s all objects are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by the housekeeping staff. The housekeeping staff wears appropriate personal protective equipment according to the instructions of the NIJZ (protective gloves, face masks). They use the most effective cleaners and disinfectants.
- Drinks and snacks from the in-room minibar will not be available. It will be available by prior arrangement and delivered without contact.