We do not personally identify you with cookies. We only use them to make the site work better.
By using this website, you agree that the hotelmiklic.com website sets cookies on your device.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, usually letters and numbers, that a visited website stores on a device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) in order to identify these devices. The storage of cookies is under the control of the browser – see below: control of cookies.
Why does our site need cookies?
The main purpose of the cookie is to enable (our) web server to present customized web pages to the user, which enable the experience when visiting (our) web site to be more personal and to respond better to individual user needs. The interaction between the user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving the user time when visiting again, and browsing the website is thus more efficient and enjoyable.
Which cookies are used by our site?
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Duration of storage|
|cookie-notice-accepted||Cookie to confirm that the user has confirmed that he agrees with what is written in the cookie notice.||2 years|
|opt-in-remarketing||Cookie to consent to the storage of cookies for remarketing on the user’s device.||1 year|
|opt-in-social||Cookie to consent to the storage of cookies for social networks on the user’s device.||1 year|
|pll_language||The cookie saves the language settings for the visitor to support multilingual websites.||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Visual Website Optimizer cookie, which is used to control the anonymous use of the website for the purpose of changing its design template.||When you close the browser.|
|pll_language||The cookie saves the language settings for the visitor to support multilingual websites.||When you close the browser.|
|wordpress_logged_in_c9b684ea0cd438b50ebe53a00407a0c2||A cookie that remembers the logged in user on the page.||When you close the browser.|
|wordpress_sec_c9b684ea0cd438b50ebe53a00407a0c2||Security flag cookie||When you close the browser.|
|wp-settings-1||It is set to adjust the page view and (administrator) interface.||210 minutes from the update of the site.|
|wp-settings-time-1||It is set to adjust the page view and (administrator) interface.||210 minutes from the update of the site.|
Cookie control or how can you (not) enable cookies?
If you want to change the way cookies are used in your browser, including blocking or deleting them, you can do so by changing your browser settings accordingly. More detailed instructions are presented below.
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Settings.’
2. Click ‘Show advanced settings,’ scroll to the ‘Privacy’ section, and click the ‘Content Settings’ button.
3. Select “Allow local data setup”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Internet Options,’ then click the ‘Privacy’ tab.
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Options.’
2. Then select the “Privacy” icon.
3. Click ‘Cookies’ and select ‘Allow parties to create cookies.’
1. Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
2. Click ‘Privacy,’ then check ‘Disable third-party cookies and advertising cookies.’
3. Click ‘Save.’
How to manage cookies on a Mac?
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click “Explorer” at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Inbox” section.
3. Select the “Never ask” option
Safari on OSX
1. Click “Safari” at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
3. Select “Visited pages only.”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Privacy and Security” section.
3. Select “Allow cookies only for the source website.”
1. Click ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Settings.’
2. Then select “Options” and the “Advanced” tab.
Read more about cookies
To learn more about cookies, visit one of the following pages:
This website is operated by:
PENZION MIKLIČ & MIKLIČ, d.o.o.
Vitranška ulica 13, Kranjska Gora, 4280 Kranjska Gora